Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Eating For Me

Sorry, faithful readers, for the lack of post.  Every now and then I get discouraged, but today I looked and saw that I had a comment from a faithful and supportive reader "and I knews there was a God."

Anyway, here is another one of my old panel strips from when I was trying to get my comic published.  I thought it was pretty cute.  If you continue to read this comic you will see that Morgan, the mother, doesn't normally say much during her pregnancy stages.  This is one of very few speaking parts for her.  Normally, she is the straight man for her baby sister, Kerri, and Solomon.  It's funny how that worked out.  It's not like when I envisioned the idea that I though, "I don't think that I'll have mommy say much".  Nope, it just sort of worked out that way.  I wonder if that will change much once the children are here.

Life is short, color outside the lines...but do it neatly.

-Forge