Monday, October 7, 2013

We're Going to be Moms!

Okay, this one is out of order, because when I was drawing new panel comics on the Wacom Tablet, I don't remember where I saved them.  Now, would Morgan tell her baby sister about her pregnancy BEFORE she told her husband (or in this case, right after)?  Probably.  Still, there are more panels that deal with the relationship between Morgan and Solomon, prior to this one.  I just need to find them.
Morgan and Kerri are hella tight (meaning close).  The funny thing about Kerri is that when I first came up with her, she was originally going to be Solomon's kid sister.  I'm not sure when I made the change and decided to make her Morgan's kid sister, but the dynamic worked out far better.  The interaction between biological is way more fun to play with than that of sister/brother.  Plus, Solomon being an only child worked out very, very well.  

No comments: