Thursday, December 13, 2007

Look What I Found



Looky, Looky, what I found. While I was keeping my little man I found the ending to my little comic strip skit regarding Quincy and the Birds and the Bees. I found it when I was looking for another damn book to read to my Nephew, while he was on the pot. I got so sick of reading the same book to him, over and over again (of course, he didn't seem to mine). Anyway, I also ran across variations of my cartoon, Cop Out. So, hold on to your horses, people. Because, although I have not found my motivation, I have found other comics to post for you viewing pleasure. See, my nephew is a God sent. Whew, the boy was wearing me out though.

4 comments:

fuzzy said...

LOL well I am glad you got your time in and you are free once again!

Mz.Bria2U said...

Congratulations! When you find an ending that's a blessing and a sense of relief! Kudos to you!

My-Conscience said...

This is the start of your motivation because you need an "End" to start again

My-Conscience said...

This is the start of your motivation because you need an "End" to start again