Monday, December 3, 2007

The Painnnnnnn!


And the hits just keep right on coming. I am in pain, people. Real pain. Right in the center of my sternum, pain. I hurts. It hurts bad. Bad enough that instead of resting up for work right now I am laying here typing up this post. I don’t want to go to the doctor, so I am hoping that it will go away on its own. If it doesn’t, I guess I’m gonna have to suck it up and go anyway. I wish I knew what it was. It’s not my heart, I know that much….Oh, my God how it hurts. This is the kind of pain that makes me feel old as hell. I’m gonna give it a week and then if it doesn’t go away I guess I’ll go to the doctor. Pray for me, please. Ow!

3 comments:

fuzzy said...

I just commented on the other post... ummm A Week? What in the world is wrong with you? Go to the DR's!

My-Conscience said...

What the MESS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!! A WEEK!!! IF YOU ARE IN THAT MUCH PAIN YOU BETTER GET YOUR SELF TO THE DOCTOR BUDDY, YOU HAVE A FUTURE TO PRETECT AND HOW ARE YOU GOINGTO BE ABLE TO WALK INTO YOUR DESTINY.. PAIN MEANS YOUR BODY IS TALKING TO YOU. GET TO THE DOCTOR HEART OR PAPERCUT!

D-Place said...
This comment has been removed by the author.