Monday, October 8, 2007

Chickening Out


I needed to start a whole new fable about where babies come from with this one. The Sporting Goods Store sounded about as good a place as any for new babies to come from. Pick you sport and we have a baby to match.


Parents, they are so funny. They have to power to mold and influence the minds of their kids for the good or the bad and some just let the opportunity get away. Speaking of kids, I got to spend the time with my little recently potty trained nephew and one of his Aunt's, my sister. We were over her house, watching Akeelah and the Bee, with my 19 year old niece. Manny, the 2 year old is running all over the house, talking a mile of minute (will you please shut up, Manny). Anyway, he went to pot, which is sitting in the corner of the room. While on the pot he takes off his pants, completely. Then, while he is sitting there he puts them back on, like the big boy he is (I love how smart my little nephew is). Anyway, how smart I think he is not withstanding, he somehow manages to put both of his legs into one leg of his pants....It was the funniest and cutest thing in the world (Damn if my camera was not in my car, but my sister got a picture of it on her cell phone though). This has absolutely nothing to do with this posting, I just love my little nephew and wanted felt like sharing.

7 comments:

Chameleon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chameleon said...

First...awww lol, that is so cute. It's moments like those you always wish you captured.

What's interesting is that I just had a conversation with a friend of mine the other day about the influence that parents have over their children and the opportunities they have to guide and mold their children into outstanding adults that, maybe just out of weariness from the day to day work that it takes to be a parent, sometimes become missed opportunities. Unfotunately there are a lot of people out there who don't really have proper parenting skills and their children are left to learn from other sources. Let's be thankful for the ones that care.

fuzzy said...

awww I don't understand why these comics stop here in blogland? They are really good! do you create them daily or do you have a stockpile of them somewhere?

Unknown said...

I am very greatfuel to the ones that care, Chameleon......
Fuzzy, sadly I have a stockpile of rejected comic strips....Of various characters and ideas....I'm trying to decide to whether or not to hit you up with more of Quincy and Trina or something new......I appreciate yours and everyone elses support.....Believe it or not, knowing that I am bring joy to you ladies and gentle makes my day.

ming said...

i believe it because i live it, i wake up in the morning and check my email on my phone, and if my email tells me someone commented on my blog, I get out of bed:)

I'm falling in love with your characters.

Unknown said...

Thanks for falling in love, Ming. Can someone find me someone who can translate what crescenet said, please?

My-Conscience said...

I was laughing out loud because I remembered when my son use to do that...I thought it was the cutest thing because although they were so young, their little minds needed privacy to take a poop....LOL