Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ralph


This is it folks. The last comics featuring Quincy and Trina. I think I am going to show you something else, when I return from New York. I have stopped working on the illustrations on the little children's book I wrote and I still have not updated the scenes from @home. My new position as a supervisor is taking a toll on me, not that I bring my work home with me, but sometimes I am just so dang tired. Don't worry though, I will keep up my blog because of my few loyal readers that keep me pumped.

3 comments:

Brotha Buck said...

Ha!

Have you tried FirstSecond Books? Would probably need to develop more of a novel-ish storyline, using your characters, but I think it would work.

Anonymous said...

Nice comics...is it work?

By the way, mine is posted in

http://bugoytheman.deviantart.com/

fuzzy said...

Ummm I am a lil lost on this one...