Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Don't Tread On Us


Okay, here are my Army Brats, again. You might remember them from one of my intermissions. The thing about this picture is that I can remember the exact day that I drew it. This is unusual for me because I have absolutely no concept of time and can never remember when I finished a painting or drawing. The reason why I remember this drawing in particular is because I drew it on the exact day of the 9-11 attacks. I thought it was cute and a show of defiance again the terrorist. Anyway, I never finished the bad boy off.

4 comments:

Jazzy said...

lol...Don't Tread On Us!!

I always wished I could draw like this. I love the detail. Especially the kid peaking out with the pacifier in his mout!

Mr. Jones said...

Nice work man.

fuzzy said...

Thwew's no time like the present! Get to it and finish that bad boy!

My-Conscience said...

Wow..Color!