Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Meet the Artist


You know how it is when you talk to someone on the phone and you develop an image of that person in your mind and you really wish you could put a face with the voice? No? Oh, well, anyway; I am off to New York for five days and will not be updating my blog during that time period. I am using today’s blog to formally introduce myself to you. This is me…Hope I don’t scare too many of you off.
I am also taking this time to thank all of you for checking me out, as well as commenting on my blog. As I have stated in the past, you good people keep me motivated to do this blog. It truly is my dream come true; to be able to enter into the home of strangers and make them smile. I may not have reached the hundreds of thousands that I wanted but I will take the cupful that I have. Below is the list of people who have been kind enough to leave comments thus letting me know that they have stopped by:
Whozhe, Brotha Buck, Fuzzy, Dayne Avery, Rodney, Opinionated Diva, Page Black, Ghost, Nitty-Gritty, Chameleon, M-Dubb, Soldier, Ann(ie), That Dude Right There, LoveMyselfFirst, Joe Chiappetta, Ming, Torrance Stephens bka All-Mi-T, William, Steve Schwartz, Son of a Bishop, So Fa Real, The Diva’s Thoughts, maddypappy1, Ailed Little Knight, lonely schnozz, dc speaks, Dusty McDust, Hallie Lama, Josh, and Josh Hoye. Thank you very much for your patronage.
If I have missed anyone I am truly sorry. I appreciate the silent as well as the vocal readers. Pray for me as I fly back and forth (because I have a mildly intense fear of flying and I don’t drink so I can’t take advantage of that courage in a bottle).

11 comments:

D-Place said...

Just ran accross your blog. I think you have another fan in me.

Tafari said...

Have fun in NYC!!! I am sure you will find lots of artistic motivation there.

I am really enjoying your cartoons.

Bygbaby

My-Conscience said...

So your coming to my hometown. Where in New York will you be? You know I am praying.

ming said...

just tell yourself you're alright, and believe it! safe trip, and pleased to meet you buddy

Anonymous said...

Hi, Thanks for commenting my blog, I like your stuff nice oils painting and cartoons the oil paintings are quite powerful, even from the pictures you can tell. In answer to your question I would probrably stick my film in festivals and stuff before I get round to youtube.

Mr. Jones said...

Enjoy NYC.

Ann(ie) said...

I'm the same way about flying, but NYC makes it all worth it. What a fun place!! Enjoy my friend. And I love the picture....it's nice to put a face to my fave bloggers!!

Can't wait to hear about your trip!

SpecialK261 said...

lol...good luck with your flight....I LOVE NEW YORK...maybe its becuase I live here...lol

D-Place said...

ummmm you better submit that poem. You know how things work in the universe...Just submit it and let it go.

fuzzy said...

Hmmm nice to formally meet you! Nice picture by the way! :)

Mz.Bria2U said...

Hi Twin!! what a wonderful pic I FINALLY have of you!! you're extremely talented. Mom always said you were the brains and i'm the beauty...but then again, she was under the influence of Oxycotin and Nyquil ;) I just stumbled onto this site today but of course, i'll be a reg visitor. I'm feelin' it.

love ya Twin,
IVBB