Friday, August 24, 2007

All things being equal


Solomon is all about equality, especially when it comes to changing messy diapers. He could careless that Morgan changes them all day long, nor could he care that she is trying to enjoy a nice long bubble bath. If the diaper is messy he will seek you out and let you know that it is not his turn to change it. He even made a chore wheel in order to keep track of whose turn it is to change messy diapers when he's home from work. Call it a phobia if you will, but Solomon avoids dirty diapers like the plague.
You can tell from the look on Morgan's face that she is
not amused by his phobia.
As for this comic itself, I am not pleased with it. I am not pleased with the lay out. I am not pleased with how I depicted her upper body, above the bubbles. Nor am I pleased with the way I drew her profile. She looks kind of manly, and I think I took several shoots at getting it right and still got it wrong. I think the concept is good, but the composition sucks.
It's all about being honest with yourself, right?

No comments: