Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Marionette

I love me some Solomon Jacobs, he is so very unique. If
necessity is the mother of invention than Solomon is the father of stupidity. Okay, Stupidity is a strong word, the man is hardly stupid, he is just inventive. What other parent would think to tie strings to strategic areas of his children's clothes in an attempt to teach them to walk? Not many is my guess. I suppose it is one of those ideas that seemed good at the time, but we'll never get a chance to see if it works. Morgan, natural mother that she is, shows up just in time to spoil Solomon's experiment; as well as his fun.
Hell, I thought it would work.
On an entirely different note, this is the last comic featuring the actual Trips. I started this blog off with the group of comics I sent off to the syndicates (ones which got rejected). Now I am going to go back to the actual pregnancy. In these comics you will get the chance to really get to know the characters. Kerri shows up more in these comics and I think you will truly fall in love with my flat chested beauty. You will also get a chance to meet the parents of Morgan and Kerri.

No comments: