Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A quick shout out


You have heard it said that there are gold ships and there are silver ships, but there is no ship like friendship. Now I personally have never seen a gold or a silver ship, but I have been blessed with some truly wonderful friendships. Blessed with friends so true that they become family. Before I continue on with my comics, let me kick a shout out to my good friend Clifford, the big Red Dog. He says his name is just Cliff, but I like Clifford better. As you saw, in my last entry, my lap top shut down on me (THE PIECE OF SH...). Anyway, Cliff, technical whiz that he is, came over and attempted to fix the problem and save the date from my broken down compaq. Not being able to do that he provided me with the means to continue the up keep of my blog. Isn't that the most outstanding thing you've ever heard? This is a picture I took of him working on the piece of junk. Cliff is just one of the truly wonderful friends that I love and cherish dearly. So, thank you Cliff. You ladies and gents, who actually are reading this blog, can thank Cliffy too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You da man Cliff