Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Looking on the Bright Side

Say what you want about Morgan's little sister, Kerri, she can truly be a breath of fresh air. Although a tad bit self-centered and self- involved she hasn't lost that child-like innocence that allows her to see the brighter side to things. Take for instance this comic were she sits with the Jacobs Clan, as the triplets holler away, for whatever reason. If you look at the expressions on the faces of both Morgan and Solomon, as they turn their gaze unto her, you can tell that they are weary and haggard from the experience. Kerri, however, un-phased by the cries manages to see that one of the Trips might be destined to try out for American Idol one day. I thought this was both cute and funny.

Note: I realize that you have not been giving the opportunity to truly see what I mean when I speak about Kerri, but that is because the comics that really make up her character were done when I was showing Morgan's pregnancy. I will eventually show those comic on this blog as well, but I thought I'd start with the ones that I most recently sent off for syndication and were consequently rejected.

No comments: