Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just a Quick Intermission



Meet Quincy and Nita, they are both from my comic strip titled; The Family Tree, Like @Home, The Family Tree is one of my comics that had been constantly rejected by the big syndicates out there. For a man who spends the majority of his life trying to avoid rejection I certain got a lot of them when I was trying to get syndication . I made up the character Quincy Taylor when I was in the tenth grade. Can you believe that crap? You'd never know it to look at him but when I first developed him he was modeled completely after Dennis the Menace. Quince was developed to be the older cousin of a pair of twins name Jennifer and Jonathan (I will show them in another intermission). I made up Jennifer and Jonathan when I was in the eight grade. Anyway, the young lady with him is named Nita. Nita came about many years later. She was actually meant to be just a one time character that I made up just for filler where I needed a group of kids. I liked the way she looked so much that I decided to make her a permanent member of the roster. Nita makes the perfect Nemesis for Quincy.

No comments: