Friday, August 17, 2007

What Doesn't Kill Me...


We've all, at some point or another, heard it said; "What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger." Morgan tried that little gem on Solomon when he was only willing to change the "pissy" diapers. Well, it looks like he finally had to suck it up and start pulling his end of dirty diaper duty. Poor thing. Oh well, nobody said that fatherhood was going to be easy.
Now, let examine this comic. I think Kerri looks okay, but look at Morgan. Not exactly the most lady-like way to sit, but that's okay...she is in the privacy of her own home. It is the way that I drew whatever triplet she is holding that bothers me. What kind of mutant child is that? Then there is Solomon, standing there with a Trip in one hand and a dirty diaper in the other. I put him in shorts. You might have noticed that there is no distinguishing line in the shorts to separate the pants legs. That is because I meant to make the shorts all black, thus eliminating the need to put the line there in the first place. Obviously I forgot to color them in. And what is up with his shoes? Clog dancing anyone? There should also probably me more clutter around the room. Sure, Morgan could be one hell of a house cleaner, but clutter is still funny in comics.

No comments: