Monday, August 6, 2007

LOVE -N- HAPPINESS


This comic originated from my days at Southern Methodist University, when I did a comic called Triplets for the Daily Campus. I later left the paper, artistic differences don't you know. However, I thought the concept was so good it might merit syndication. I changed the name from Triplets to Love -n- Happiness when I submitted it for syndication. Sadly, it was rejected like a host of other comics that I have tried to have syndicated over the years. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.
What you are looking at right now is the title and character page that I submitted with the comic itself when I sent it off for syndication. It shows the main characters. Solomon, Morgan and Kerri. Solomon and Morgan have triplets by the names of Ruth, Sarah and Job. Names straight from the Bible. I hope you enjoy my comic. The syndicates seem to think it sucks, but tell me what you think. I can take it. Oh, by the way. I have since changed the title from Love -n- Happiness, to @Home...hence the title of the Blog.

No comments: