Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Look for the Union Label


Even the most loving and dedicated mother gets feed up sometimes. I'd be a very rich man if I could figure out the formula that would let you know when a women has reached her breaking point and is either about to shut down or blow up. In this case it is shut down. Poor Solomon, he barely knew how to cope with the triplets in the first place. The prospect of Morgan going on strike might very well send him over the brink. But come on ladies, especially you mothers, don't you sometime wish you could go on strike?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyday!!!, sometimes twice a day, I hope and pray to have the strength to strike. But I know that if I do, then things will stay as they are, until I'm fed up again and do the darn thing. Drop a sock in the middle of the floor and they will step over it until the cow's come home. But, you drop a $$ and they will become WWF champions to pick that baby up.