Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Other Side


Why is it that women believe that they are the only ones who go through their pregnancy. Sure they're the ones who gain the weight and get morning sickness, whose feet swell up, have tender, swollen breast, suffer the mood swings...Okay, so maybe I just answered my own question but still.
I say good for Solomon for being man enough to stand up and say what I'm willing to guess most men feel sometimes. Who cares if it gets him kicked to the couch? You women may have to experience all the above mentioned problems, but damn it...we men have to deal with you. Whose to say which is worth.
******
I am very, very excited to present to you the comics prior to the birth of young Job, Sarah and Ruth. If you look at the past comics you will see that I typed up the captions, cut them out and taped them to the bottom of the panels. These are all hand written, which sucks. I also found some even older comics, when the drawing were truly rudimentary (before I worked out a lot of the kinks in the characters). I'm still trying to decide if I should post those as is or if I should redraw them.

No comments: