Thursday, August 9, 2007

Talk about your coincidences


This is my nephew. He is two years old. Ain't he handsome? I decided not to use his name, because you can never be too careful. Anyway, the reason that I decided to post him is because this young man was conceived years after I came up with my triplets and yet when he was born he looked just like the cartoon images that I had drawn of the Jacobs Trips. Funny, huh?
Anyway, this picture is of him after he took first place in a ball. He showed off his little peanut butter butt during the whole affair, but when it came time for him to get his trophy and savings bond, he was all about it. The little ham. I love him though.
The cool thing about him is that I now have a model on how to make my triplets develop (Thank you little sister). Before him I had only my imagination to go on. Which isn't too bad. After all, I a child at heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello mr forge i would sure like to see more on those tripletas you were talking about

Anonymous said...

i mean triplets