Monday, August 6, 2007

One is Enough


Morgan looks on disapprovingly, as Solomon brings out one of the newborns for friends to see. Solomon, being the man that he is, decides that since they are triplets, it is easier to bring out one instead of disturbing all three of the kids. This, of course, is truly how a man's mind works. It is obvious how the mind of the men work in the expressions shown on even the faces of the visiting guest. Notice how the man tries to make the baby smile, obvious of the comment, while the other woman cuts her eyes at Solomon, giving him the same disapproving gaze as Morgan. I thought it was a cute idea.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In my narrative I used the word obvious when I meant to use the word oblivious. I don't always do a good job of proofing my own work. Sucks to be me, right.

Anonymous said...

This one made me laugh out loud.

Chris