Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dumb Question


As you can image, it must be exhausting to take care of three new born babies. Heck, I took care of my little nephew for a couple of days when he was a baby and it wore me out. So, although most times Morgan handles it like a trooper, sometimes she is just plain tuckered out. Is it any wonder that when Solomon gets home from work he finds his beloved wife passed out over the back of the easy chair.
I like the idea of this comic but I don't believe that I did a very good job of capturing the fall of Morgan's body, over the back of the chair. It doesn't ring true. I think that if this had been something that was being syndicated and published in newspapers I might have redrawn it. However, although I am not happy with the picture itself, I think the idea is still cute as hell.

No comments: