Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Banner


I am still new to this concept of blogging. (is blogging even a verb?) Anyway, if you have been viewing my blog you might have noticed that I have added a banner to my blog page. I thought this would be a cool idea, once I realized that it could be done. So, last night I drew up this picture of the faces of Morgan, Solomon and Kerri, scanned them onto my computer and then uploaded it as a banner on my blog. The problem is that I didn't realized that the damn thing would turn out to be so gigantic. I kind of like the fact that when you first pull up my blog the first faces that you see are Morgan and Solomon; and it seems somewhat apropo that you would have to scroll over to see the face of third wheel Kerri. However, this is not how I expected the banner to show up. My intent was for the pictures to show up much smaller and be a lot less intrusive, but I have no idea how to fix the problem. I am hoping that it is not too off putting. Anyway, if you are reading thank you and keep it up. Who knows, if I get a big enough following, maybe I can find a way to do a little collections book. LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I fixed it. It took me a while to figure it out and I had to do a lot of freakin' research, which I hate. But I fixed it.