Saturday, September 8, 2007

Fish Out of Water



I would imagine that at some point during their pregnancy every mothers experiences some doubt about their parenting abilities. I would assume it would be only natural. I mean, how can you not? The moment that you give birth you become responsible for another beings life. That's a pretty hard pill to swallow. After all, good, bad or indifferent, you are playing a major part in molding that young person into who they will turn out to be. (Hell, I blame my mom for all my short comings on a daily basis. Why should I be held accountable?)

Now image that responsibility times three.

Of course at this point Morgan has no idea that she is pregnant with triplets. That was the whole hook of the comic, that somehow the doctor missed the other two triplets so when Morgan's gives birth it is a total shock to both her and Solomon, leaving them totally unprepared for the two extra arrivals. (Trust me. It's hilarious.)

2 comments:

ThisMightBeMe said...

Keep it going...I like your work.

My-Conscience said...

I pray that God leads you in the right direction. I pray that this gift he gave you become known to the world. In Jesus Name -Amen Note: The word says he will make your name great!!