Sunday, September 30, 2007

What It's All About


I have been receiving a lot of positive feed back regarding the strips featuring Quincy and Trina, but just so ya'll good folks out there won't forget what this blog was created for; I thought I'd drop in an incomplete picture of the three main characters of @home. Solomon is the guy with the bald head (it's a long story). Anyway, I promise that @home is not gone, I just need time to update the old drawings. I don't think they are drawn very well. Besides, I know you wanna find out how what happens with Quincy, Trina and the Alien(?).

8 comments:

Jazzy said...

I absolutly love the drawing. I think it just needs to be traced darker.

Looking forward to the "long story".

Unknown said...

Thank you, opinionated diva. I was trying to show the loving relationship of Solomon and Morgan while as so working on Kerri's sexy. The reason why it needs to be traced darker is because I never finished going over it with ink. The hardest part about cartooning, for me,is going back over the picture I drew with ink. It just feels so redundant. That is why I never finished it. If I ever get syndicated (BIG IF), I know this is something that I will have to get over....Or, I could do like the comic book people do and hire someone to do the inking for me.

iii said...

stumbled upon your blog. interesting...

My-Conscience said...

I will stay tuned... Keep up your wonderful gifts...

Jazzy said...

You definitely see the loving relationship between the couple from the way he embraces her and the way she reaches behind to hang on to his leg.

Lil miss Kerri is borderline scandalous...if those jeans were annnnnny lower... lol

Once again I love it!

lonely schnozz said...

That drawing is great! Have you ever heard of a Canadian cartoonist named Chester Brown? Your styles are very different but both yours and his drawings have a wonderful gentleness that is very, very cool! I can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

No, I had not ever heard of Chester Brown. Thank goodness for Google. I looked him up thanks for the compliment and for stopping back by, you and everyone else.

Unknown said...

Kensilo....I am glad you stumbled by....who you come back...Tell a friend.