Monday, September 3, 2007

Under My Umbrella-ella-ella....aye-aye-aye-aye



Happy Labor Day, everyone. Why is it that women always feel that they are bigger in girth than they actually are? Talk about vanity. It seems that no matter how small a women is she believes that she is over-weight. I think it is only the very big girls that believe they are smaller than they actually are....at least that is what I am guessing from the ones I have seen in t-shirts and shorts way too small for them....but I digress.

I'm gonna let Morgan get away with her paranoia of being too big, I mean look at her. Her belly is huge. So much so that the umbrella will not prevent her belly from getting soaking wet. The poor thing...she is caring half a soccer team in that belly of hers. It hardly seems fair. But you know what they say; when it rains, it pours. HAHA!

No comments: