Thursday, September 13, 2007

The King


Okay, this comic depicts Solomon sitting outside on the stoop of his house talking to his best friend and co-worker, Maurice. During her pregnancy Morgan's patience with Solomon was very short and he often found himself sitting out on the stoop. I thought it was a cute concept at the time. Still do, actually.
As you can see, this comic is incomplete because I just could not get the bodies to sit on the steps right. Plus, I really jacked up Solomon's face. Look at it. I still don't know what I did but he looks like a totally different character.

2 comments:

Sha Boogie said...

Ok, compared to my questionable drawing skills, you did alright for yourself..lol

My-Conscience said...

He looks a bit stressed out to me... if you did not point that out I would have not noticed. Have a great weekend.