Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Meet Kerri King

Meet Kerri King. Kerri is the little sister of Morgan. Kerri is a first year freshman at College University. Aside from an infant, Kerri is one of the must free spirited individuals you will ever meet. Fun loving and carefree, Kerri changes her major like I change my underwear (no comments please).
I made Kerri flat chested because I feel that too many cartoonist glamorize the female physique by enhancing the breast. I gave Kerri her body type to show that a woman can still be sexy, whether she has big breast or not.
Before she went off to College Kerri had long, shoulder width hair (no, it was not a weave), but in true rebellious form she cut it off as soon after she found her place in college. Her mother knows nothing of this. You see, Kerri and Morgan's mom likes to micro-manage the life of her children. And she has the money and resources to do so.
Kerri is is a man magnet, oozing of sex appeal. She is natural thin and a bug up the bum of her brother in-law Solomon. I have not decided why it is that Solomon is annoyed by Kerri so much. She has never actually done anything to him, aside from always being over to the house.
The funny thing about Kerri is that she was originally meant to be Solomon's sister. Well, not actually this incarnation of Kerri. Let me explain. When I first came up with the concept of "Triplets" I had the concept of Morgan and Solomon sitting in the hospital room and a young lady, who was going to be the sister of Solomon saying; "You Go Boy!" That cartoon never came to be because I later decided that Solomon's character would be better off as an only child. Then I came up with the concept of Kerri and decided that she'd make a wonderful kid sister for Morgan. Once I drew her face and body her personality just sprung up out of nowhere. Seriously.
More on Kerri later.

No comments: