Tuesday, September 11, 2007

No Smoking, period!



Having grown up around an aunt who was a chain smoker I have learned to be very tolerant of cigarette smokers. Cigarette smoke doesn't really bother me, but I also don't find myself hanging around many people who do smoke. I will admit that it I hate the lingering smell of cigarette smoke when I hug someone who has been smoking or around someone who smokes constantly. Then there is kissing someone who smokes; No matter how they try to cover it you can still taste it. And it really pisses me off when I go to hug my little two year old nephew and his hair and clothes are permeated with the smell of cigarette smokes, because I know that somewhere in his little lungs that smoke is doing its damage (God forbid).

Solomon, a normally passive man, is not so passive when this gentleman and sit beside his pregnant wife and decides to light up.

You go, Boy!

3 comments:

My-Conscience said...

I hate cigarettes, thankfully my mother just quite oneday.. Just said outloud to herself... This stuff is killing me and just stopped and that was over 20 years ago. I do not allow smoking in my house and noone in my house smokes, I guess that is why I don'thave too much company.

Ty said...

I don't allow smoking in my place but my neighbor downstairs smokes and it comes up into my place every once in a while. It just irritates me to no end. I have been dropping subtle hints to her like, you know NYC has a free program to stop smoking. Oh well, we will see.

Sha Boogie said...

Like Solomon I too hate cigarette smoke, but I do puff on the magic dragon..go figure!..lol