Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Best Laid Plans......


Do I seriously need to comment on every comic I post? Seriously, I'm asking. Doesn't the comic speak for itself? Is there some rule, in the book of Blogs, that says that each blog entry has to have a commentary attached to it? Huh? Is there? Because, seriously folks. I'm just gonna say it. I'm not that deep. Sometimes these ideas just come to me because I'm a little bit touched in the head. I don't have much to say and I feel like ya'll are expecting me to comment on each and EVERY COMIC THAT I POST AND IT'S JUST TOO MUCH PRESSURE FOR ONE MAN TO TAKE. AHGGHHHHH!.
Whew...Now that I said that, how cute is Quincy. He really came into his own as far as a personality. His interaction with Trina is priceless.
(Seriously, people. With every post? Really?)

3 comments:

Brotha Buck said...

Glad you stopped by. I like the cartoon. Hope you can get it syndicated. I'm going to link you up to my real blog.

DevasT dot blogspot dot com

Jazzy said...

Of course you have to add commentary! Yes SERIOUSLY lol

Ok...I'm going to catch up on the story line!

Anonymous said...

Great work.