Thursday, September 20, 2007

Perception is Everything




Just so you know I was not being lazy. The reason I did not do a post yesterday is because…well, I guess I was being lazy.
You see, although I have many, many comics to post, I don’t like the quality of some of them; thus I have to redraw them. Now, keep in mind that I work nights and am currently attempting to illustrate a children’s book that I wrote (in the hopes of getting it published). That being said, I still want to provide you, my loyal readers, with quality work.
Check it out, from here on out I will now post the before and after comics. You be the judge.

3 comments:

WhozHe said...

Good luck with your new book.

My-Conscience said...

Perception is everything. I would have been like, "so your only attracted to my back side" or "You rather me talk to you from now on with my back towards you"

I am just thinking back when I was pregnant everything that was positive I always took it negative.

How are you doing with your childrens book. I have one as well, but I have writers block... I have been sitting on this story for years!

lonely schnozz said...

Hey! Your work is great! I really like your drawing style in these one panel strips, reminds me of the old Punch cartoons! Did I read something about a children's book? That's a dream of mine to one day:)