Monday, September 17, 2007

Meet Morgan Jacobs


Morgan is the most stable individual in the comic, @home. Born Morgan King, Morgan was an Education Major in College, where she meets her beloved spouse, Solomon. All her live, Morgan has always been the stable one. When she meets Solomon, she knew immediately that he was the one. They dated throughout college and soon after Graduation, got married. Solomon got a relatively good job and Morgan chose to be a stay at home wife. Two years into their marriage, Morgan gets pregnant and thus the birth of a comic strip..

I think in previous post that I might have mentioned that @home was a short lived comic, titled “Triplets” that I wrote for my college Newspaper. What I did not tell you is that Morgan was named after a girl I use to study Art History with. I had never met anyone by the name of Morgan before and thought it was such a powerful name I knew I had to give it to my character. .
Although the carrier of the triplets, and the person you will see the most in all of the comics, Morgan has surprisingly few lines. She is the constant straight man to the antics of her husband, baby sister, and soon to be triplets. That is fine with her…It is her calling in life

2 comments:

My-Conscience said...

Boy.. when your called to the duty of mother hood, sometimes you have to be mother to the entire household. including husbands.

Dayne Avery said...

Wow Morgan is ready to drop. That is super duper pregnant.